Luxsy’s Commitment to Cleanliness:
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking additional steps to ensure the safety of our guests and associates. We work hard to ensure that when you arrive at any of our homes in the future that every one of them meets the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning. Our homes’ health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand-washing hygiene to cleaning products using Lysol and Clorox brands cleaners. Rest assured, when you arrive at a Luxsy home, you can be confident that not only have the surfaces been cleaned and sanitized but the linens and towels as well.
WE REQUIRE 24 HOURS BETWEEN DEPARTURE AND NEXT GUEST ARRIVAL.
- Hand Hygiene: Proper and frequent hand-washing is vital to help combat the spread of viruses. Our teams are reminded that cleanliness starts with this simple act. It’s important for their health and that of our guests. We require this to each arriving guest and associate as they arrive at the home. Please understand that every little step can have a huge impact.
- Ongoing Training: In addition to training on housekeeping and hygiene protocols, Luxsy associates are also completing enhanced COVID-19 awareness training.
- Cleaning Products and Protocols: Our homes use name brand cleaners such as Lysol and Clorox as well as strict cleaning protocols in order to ensure the most effective means of cleaning and sanitizing each home.
- Before you arrive: At Luxsy, we are using cleaning and disinfecting checklists to safeguard and properly care for each home. Our homes are meticulously cleaned after each guest departs and before the next guest arrives, with particular attention paid to high-touch items including kitchens and bathrooms.
For a more detailed view, we have created the following cleaning guidelines based on recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to ensure we maintain the strictest cleaning standards for our guests.
Our Housekeepers conduct the following cleaning protocols for each Luxsy home:
- Ventilate every room before they clean.
- Wash their hands thoroughly before and after each cleaning.
- Keep a full stock of paper towels and other disposable cleaning supplies.
- Clean and disinfect all areas of the home.
- Focus on frequently touched surfaces. This includes, all light switches, doorknobs, remote controls and faucet handles.
- Wash all linens at the highest heat setting recommended by the manufacturer.
- Empty the vacuum cleaner after every cleaning.
- Check the expiration dates on all supplies ensuring our Housekeepers use only freshest cleaning products.
For additional information or any concerns, please feel free to call us or email us. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!